Our teams rely on the skill of our IT teams to give them the day to day technology they rely on, train them in how to use it and make sure it keeps working. As an Application Support Analyst youâ€™ll offer a proactive service to our staff and network Members.
The job will involve, among other things:
- Routine IT tasks
- Help shape our IT development life cycles
- Youâ€™ll be supporting our staff and members in their use of It, including remotely, and escalating issues where appropriate
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Testing and documenting our software applications
- Day-to-day support of TPN Infrastructure (Networks, servers and other infrastructure including Active Directory, Exchange 365, phone system, switches, routers etc).
- Configuring and setting up mobile phones, printers and email accounts
- Involved with machine & server builds & hardware/software deployment
- Active involvement in departmental discussions and developments
We have a great team and a full complement of employee benefits.
The job is for 37.5 hours a week, including shifts and remote support.
If you think you could be one of our IT superheroes, send your contact details and CV to email@example.com
The post Application support analyst, Minworth appeared first on The Pallet Network.