Our Dagenham depot is a fast-growing operation in RM9. We're looking forÂ Class 2 drivers for day shifts.
Working as a LGV driver, you will be responsible for the safe delivery and collection of palletised goods to a variety of customers from our depot in Dagenham, as well as trunking duties. You'll drive both Class 1 and Class 2 vehicles, depending upon the task in hand.
Some duties will involve:
- Ensuring vehicles are operated in accordance with legal and company requirements
- Observing current health and safety regulations and company procedures
- Ensuring goods are delivered safe and secure keeping your vehicle in good condition
- Loading and unloading the vehicle via tail lift with pallet truck
- Completing delivery paperwork
- Confirming deliveries via electronic device.
You will need the following to be eligible for this job:
- The correct category of driving licence
- No more than 6 penalty points
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/ Driver CPC
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Physically fitness due to the nature of the role, as yoou will be dealing with heavy goods
- Fluency in English, as you will be in frequent communication with colleagues and customers
- Competitive Salary
- Company uniform
If you're interested in joining one of London'sÂ best logistics outfits, contacts firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact details