We’re looking for new Class 1 day drivers at TPN Teesside. Working as a Class 1 driver, you will be responsible for the safe delivery of palletised goods to a variety of customers, as well as trunk driving and general haulage.
The job comprises a five-day week.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring goods are delivered safe and secure
- Keeping your vehicle in good condition
- Loading and unloading the vehicle via tail-lift with a pallet truck
- Completing delivery paperwork
- Confirming deliveries via electronic device
- Depot duties as required
What you’ll need:
- The correct category of driving licence
- No more than 6 penalty points
- A valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/ Driver CPC
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card
- The role is physically active as you’ll be dealing with heavy goods
- Fluency in English as you’ll have constant communication with colleagues and customers
You can see a full list of employee benefits here.
Please send your contact details and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Vacancies: Join us as a CLASS 1 DAY DRIVER at our Teesside depot appeared first on The Pallet Network.